Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Feast

I joined this thing called Friday Feast because it looked neat. So I was all excited to do this on my blog today and when I get there today it says "no feast today, join us next week". So I thought I would do the feast from last Friday.

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.

Fractophobia -- the fear of fractions, 98% of all teen-agers have this

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?

Tattoo -- Jordin Sparks

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Peace and Quiet (and scrapbook/stamp stuff)

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

Anything homecooked reminds me of my Grandma

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Donald Trump -- he is so not attractive, just b/c you have money does not mean you can be on tv

No comments: